Ordering, Shipping, & Payment Information
Ordering & Payment Information:
1) All products are fully depicted and described throughout the pages of our website. After you have reviewed this extensive information and you are ready to order, just click any of the various product images or click “Shop” to be taken to the secure online order entry section of our website.
2) Select your items: find the items that you wish to purchase, and click “add to cart” for each item. Each time you add an item to your cart, you may select the quantity of this item you wish to purchase, and either check out, or continue shopping. You can always remove an item or increase the quantity, and then update your cart. Anytime you want to view the contents of your cart, go to the “Shop” page, and click on the “Shopping Cart” text or icon.
3) Checkout and Verify your order: click the “checkout” button and review your order. You will then be prompted through the process of entering your billing and shipping information, and will then complete the transaction.
4) Order confirmation: with your transaction complete, you will receive an order confirmation detailing your purchase. You may print this page for your records, and you will also receive the information via email.
5) Payment: payment for retail website orders is collected in full at the time of checkout utilizing the credit card payment information you entered. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
6) Selecting recipient of partial proceeds: Heirloom Hourglass donates $1.00 for every hourglass sold through our website to a charitable or environmental organization, and we invite all of our valued customers to select where these funds that are a result of your purchase are to go. Please visit our Camaraderie Page for more information.
To order by phone, contact us at 315-845-1628. A customer service representative will be pleased to assist you. If you go into our customer service voicemail, please leave your message and a phone number that you can be reached at, and your call will be returned as quickly as possible. To place an order over the phone, simply provide the customer service representative with the merchandise you wish to purchase, your desired delivery date, your contact information, and your shipping instructions. Heirloom Hourglasses are all handcrafted to order, and production does not begin until your payment is processed. Your customer service representative will give you payment instructions over the phone when they take your order. We do not ship retail orders COD, sorry. If you wish to mail in your payment using a money order, please make it payable to Heirloom Hourglass, LLC and send it to Heirloom Hourglass, LLC, 135 Summit Road Extension, Newport, NY 13416. Be sure to include your complete order information, shipping information, contact information, and desired delivery date. No personal checks, please. Orders paid for via mailed in money order are not released until payment is processed and funds clear.
Shipping Costs and Shipping Methods:
Domestic Shipping and Handling Costs and Available Shipping Methods
**Please note that all shipping times are in addition to production time.**
All orders are shipped with USPS ( United States Postal Service ) unless arrangements are made in advance to use a different shipper.
Standard Parcel Post - calculated ate 15% of total order amount - Transit time 5-9 days after order completion
Priority Mail - calculated at 20% of total order amount - Transit time - 2-3 days after order completion
Express Mail - calculated at 25% of totla order amount - Ttansit time - 1-2 days after order completion
Domestic Shipping and Handling charges are valid for the contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Territories, and PO Boxes.
Shipping is available - shipping amount will be calculated in shopping cart.
We do not take any resposibility for an issues with International Customs including extra charges and time delays.
Please be familiar your country's custom rules before placing an order.
Please note that if you are shipping outside of the US, some foreign countries such as the UK charge import taxes on merchandise purchased from the US.
Please be aware that you will be responsible for any additional charges incurred.
Production Time and Delivery: All Heirloom Hourglasses are handmade in limited quantities and are handcrafted per order. Please allow 4-10 weeks for production, plus the transit times listed above. If you require yours sooner, please email us and we will try to accommodate your deadline. We can usually accommodate any deadline if we are aware there is one. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please notify us within 1 (one) week of placing your order of any requests for changes that need to be made to an order or any requests for item cancellations.
We will do our best to accommodate any changes, but once an item is in production, changes and cancellations cannot be made. No changes or cancellation are allowed on Rush orders.
Holidays and Busy Seasons: Please allow additional time for production and delivery during peak seasons, such as Wedding Season, Christmas, Valentines Day, etc.
*Please note that production time can exceed the 4-10 week normal production time during the Christmas season and Wedding season. Please be sure to notify us of your required date you need to receive your order by when placing your order. An order may ship with a substitute closure to make a deadline.
* Please note that we reserve the right to alter any closure to a closure of equal or greater value to make a deadline.
On the printed ceremony copies, we reserve the right to alter the ceremony paper selection if your current selection is not available to make your deadline.
If engraving ordered cannot be completed in time to ship with an order, a refund will be issued for the cost paid for engraving.
* Each hourglass is handmade and it is a lengthy process. Alot of delicate work goes into creating the hourglasses here at Heirloom Hourglass. They are not "off the shelf" items.
Please allow this time for us to handcraft your Heirloom Hourglass.
If you need to make changes to or cancel an order for any reason, please notify us within 1 week of placing the order. Order changes and/or Cancellations are not allowed after 1 week.
Rush orders cannot be cancelled or changed.
If you need to receive your order within a short time frame, please let us know at the time you place your order so we can accommodate your deadline.
* Please note that we reserve the right to charge actual shipping cost on orders if not covered in full
*Please note - There is a $50 minimum for all orders that do not include an hourglass.